Monday, March 29, 2004

Ready! Set! Blog!

I just realized I've got like 5 minutes alone with nobody else in my little cubehood - time for a quickie. It's gorgeous here today. Mid 70's - all the tulips are in bloom and everything else is bustin' out all over. Curt got off early and came for a quick walk along the river. the Fisherpeople were out fishin and the ducks/ geese were gettin' it on (not sure which, but there was a lot of honkin' goin' on). You could see both Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Hood in all their snowcapped brialliance. I'm really liking my new digs.

My initial plan to wallow in menstrual, baby-less depression and crawl under the covers, not coming out until it was time to go to work on Monday was foiled by the nice weather. Besides one ass-chafing trip to Winco for our semiannual canned goods & meat stock up it was pretty nice. Note to self - NEVER AGAIN go to Winco on a Saturday afternoon. You used to be smart - you used to go after 10:00 pm. At least it wasn't raining this time.

No comments: