Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The Day After Tomorrow

Devestated doesn’t describe it.

But ever the optimist, I’m trying to look for the bright side. Here’s what I’ve come up with:

1) Bush will now be solely responsible for the fuck up of the war on terror & Iraq. I hoped, but never had much confidence that Kerry would have been able to adequately clean up his predecessor’s mess in that area.
2) Guess we can save some of those Homeland Security dollars in the Blue States, now that Bin Laden has promised to remove us from his target list!
3) At least Kerry gets to go back to the Senate, doesn’t he? Maybe he could do what he does best and throw some investigations together…..
4) Two Term Presidential Limits. I have never been so thankful for those in my life.

That’s all I’ve got at the moment. Please feel free to add any others as you think of them.

No comments: