Saturday, March 12, 2005

Keep your fingers crossed.... the ancient inducement trick my chiropractor suggested I try this morning may have worked. Or not. I've been having contractions since 5:30 - they were pretty regular @ 6 min apart for about an hour, but have been erratic since then. Nothing for 20 min, then a couple at 7 or 8 min apart, then 4, then nothing for another 30. No water breaking or other signs of emminent labor. I'm going to try to go to sleep and see what happens tonight.

Oh - one cool thing I wish I'd seen. A meteor apparently did a fly-by over the Pac. NW this evening creating a rather spectacular fireball visible up the coast from S. Oregon to B.C. If I was one that believed in omens and the Fry does make his appearance tonight/ tomorow I'd be wondering what the astrologers would make of this little phenomenon... born under a wandering star :) Would make a neat story anyway!

Update: Still here, no baby. Had one hour of good ones around 3:00 am but they, too fizzled out after I got up for a snack and was on my feet for a few minutes.

No comments: