Thursday, May 12, 2005

Woohoo! Federal Judge strikes down Nebraska gay marriage ban.

Damn those 9th circuit activist judges! Oh, wait.... Nebraska is in the 8th circuit, not the 9th. Oops.

Snip: Attorney General Jon Bruning said he will appeal the ruling. "Seventy percent of Nebraskans voted for the amendment to define marriage as a union between one man and one woman, and I believe that the citizens of this state have a right to structure their constitution as they see fit," Bruning said.

In other words, 70% think they have the right to impose their bigoted, hateful views on the remaining 30%.

No comments: