Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Waiting for the town hall....

Damn!! Knew I should have printed out an entire copy of the bill to show folks exactly where their line by line 'analysis' is blatantly untrue.

I asked this guy handing out flyers if he'd actually looked up any of these "factual" sections/lines that supposedly equate to an Ice Flow end-of-lie Plan for Gramma, or read any of the bill himself to verify anything he'd been told.

"No I did not. But it's a death sentence for me and my wife!"

Well I did, sir. And it doesn't say anything about that B.S. you've wasted ink to print out. But you know what it *does* address? Precisely the things you say on your other flyer that MUST be in a reform bill. Like federal regulation of insurance companies. A national "market" to increase competition. No denial of coverage due to pre-existing conditions.

You'd think if somebody handed you a "death sentence" you'd take the time to read the fine print, wouldn't you??

No comments: