Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I'm developing a sinus/tension headache as I type

Might be the contacts I wore today - I usually save them for weekends and evenings out. And I'm cold in my little hole in the wall. Waaaah!

Somebody on the Phoenix posted this really cool link to help rescue animals: animal rescue . Every time you click the button it sponsors some kibble. But looking around there are some pretty terrific gifts & items for sale where the proceeds go to either animal rescue, or rainforest protection, or breast cancer research, etc. It's going to be a lean Christmas but I think I'll buy all my presents here.

In other news I'm happy to report that since I've been off the ortho b/c my libido's made a bit of a comeback. Now if we don't conceive it'll be Curt's fault - he's back on Wellbutren which I think is bringing his down, again. Seems like we can never get a break. We're doing OK on the new diet - I'm rather enjoying coming up with creative ways of cooking healthier. If it just weren't so damned expensive!!!

It's been awhile since we've been to the priory. We should really go - it's just so hard to drive somewhere after a hectic day and frustrating drive home fighting traffic. And my meditation is slipping - I don't remember to do it at all on the weekends, or in the evenings and don't do it very long in the mornings. I need to work on that.

I think I'll head home a bit early and try to get some actual thank you's out.