Thursday, May 20, 2004

He Has Returned

Managed to work all day yesterday. Woohoo! Monday & Tuesday I could only work about 3 hours before the pain between my eyebrows sent me home screaming for painkillers. I still feel a bit crappy - maybe I picked up a bug in the hospital and 3 days of no sleep lowered my immunity enough to give the critter a toehold on my respiratory system.

In case you missed it, the 20th anniversary of Andy Kaufman's death was Sunday - and someone is already capitalizing on the publicity, claiming to be Andy returned, just like he promised - and launching his own blog.

Maybe Andy should buy the Oregon Vortex. Seems like it'd be right up his alley. It's one of those mystery spots where gravity seems to go backwards and weird things in general happen. I've never been - but keep meaning to go.

No comments: