Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday Fun

Need a little ego-boost? Here you go: I Like You! (thanks to Lance).

Doc update: Despite miserable evening last night with more BH contractions etc., which we were *almost* thinking might indicate the real thing, doc says I'm not any farther along than last week. Parental units are calling on a daily basis: "Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Tonight would be great, you know...." Hey - he'll get here when he's damned good and ready!! If I could speed it along I would (short of chemical inducement). And if I hear one more person tell me to go for a long drive on a bumpy road without giving me any freaking *directions* to these hypothetical horrors of modern paving I might lose it. They're harder to find than you think! Trust me - we took a very long detour home this morning through the country after the doc. appt. and couldn't find one.

Yes, I'm getting a little grumpy. Why do you ask?

No comments: