Friday, October 21, 2005

The Critter adores the Teletubbies. I don't know why the Focus on the Family lunies get so upset about their alleged homosexual aspects. I mean really, how is Tinky Winky any more gay than the others? THey hug each other. OH THE HORROR!!! But if they're going to get all up in arms about overt sexuality on PBS children's programming, BoohBah is clearly the better candidate. The first time I saw this show I said "Oh my God - they're 5 dancing clits!! What's the plural for clitoris - clitori?? ". Especially when they nestle down inside their fuzzy little spoon shaped beds. Watch it and dare to tell me I'm wrong.

Somehow, it's no surprise however that a Fundie would be unable to recognize a woman's hooded little go button even if it was sitting on his face.

No comments: